Heel Pain in Seaford, DE
Consult with an Experienced Podiatrist
Pain in the feet and ankle problems are no walk in the park. But never fear—you don't have to struggle with chronic pain alone! The team at Southern Delaware Foot & Ankle is trusted in Seaford, DE for heel pain treatment, twisted ankle treatment, and so much more. Our group of seasoned podiatrists has experience in everything from minor injuries to full reconstructive surgeries. No matter the severity of your problem, our Riverside Drive location has the treatments and resources you need.
Seaford: Riverside Drive
8857 Riverside Drive
Seaford, DE 19973
Phone: 302-629-6162 | Fax: 302-628-3161
Monday, Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Take Advantage of Our Expertise
At Southern Delaware Foot & Ankle, we pride ourselves on being a full-service medical and surgical practice. You won't need to bounce around from podiatrist to podiatrist to get the care you need. Our physicians are well-versed in all types of foot treatment. Look to us when you're dealing with these foot-related issues:
- Surgery: Our team performs minimally invasive surgeries to treat certain foot and ankle conditions. We'll make sure you understand all pre and post-care associated with your procedure.
- Injuries: Unfortunately, not all injuries can be avoided. If you've recently had an injury that causes pain in the foot or heel, allow our physicians to help.
- Chronic Conditions: Chronic conditions such as flatfoot, hammertoes, and diabetes are major foot pain causes. Our team has years of experience with these conditions, and we can work to find a treatment.
Our Team Is Here to Help
When you need prompt athlete's foot treatment or want to address chronic foot pain, you need a podiatrist with the expertise you can trust. The team at Southern Delaware Foot & Ankle is made up of seasoned healthcare providers dedicated to your comfort and quality of life. Learn more about our physicians:
- Bradley T. Lemon: Dr. Lemon earned degrees from James Madison University and the Temple School of Podiatric Medicine. Upon graduation in 1995, he went on to complete surgical residency training at the Kern Hospital. Today, he's committed to providing comprehensive medical treatment of foot, ankle, and lower extremity disorders.
- Allen Mirzaei: Dr. Mirzaei completed his education at Rutgers University and the Temple School of Podiatric Medicine. Since then, he has trained in wound care, diabetic foot exams, arthritis, and much more.
- Christopher M. Heisey: Dr. Heisey holds degrees from Elizabethtown College and the Temple School of Podiatric Medicine. His expertise ranges from reconstructive foot surgery to ankle sprain and Achilles tendon tears.
Visit Us on Riverside Drive
Our Riverside Drive location in Seaford is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 8 AM to 5 PM. If you'd like to schedule an appointment in that window, please let us know. We're always happy to work with you to accommodate a busy schedule. Fortunately, this office is conveniently located along with Nanticoke River, just off of the Sussex Highway. For specific directions, give us a call!
Get in Touch with Us Today
For sprained ankle treatment, nail problems, and all kinds of feet pain, look to the physicians at Southern Delaware Foot & Ankle. Since 2000, we've remained committed to quality care and comprehensive services. Whenever you visit our Riverside Drive location in Seaford, DE, you can count on excellence. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.